Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shea Moisture African Black Soap Face and Body Bar

Today I will be doing a review on Shea Moisture's African Black Soap Face and Body Bar. I bought this product about two weeks ago. I figured I would try it out since all the ingredients are all natural and it's for dry and acne prone skin. Since it is getting cold and my skin likes to lose a lot of moisture during the cold months I decided to try it.
My first impression of the soap is that it smelled really good and the scent wasn't over bearing. Which is good because I like to use scented lotions as well. Secondly it lathers up very well with my exfoliating sponge and you don't have to use much of it. For the small size of the bar it's a great buy for the prize. Washing the soap off it leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling like has gotten all the dead skin of your body; another plus there. As for the moisturizing feeling it's there but I suggest you follow up with a quick absorbing organic lotion like any other soap. I noticed a change in my skin as well I used to get pimples on my chest sometimes and the ones I had went away and no new ones have popped up since I started using it. As helping the face with acne it does it's job but I must warn you DO NOT get even a little bit of this soap in your eyes talking about a burn you've never felt before!
With all that I have observed since using this soap I give it an 8. One because it's organic and it does what it says it's going to do. It is available at Target and costs around 5 dollars, I believe it will last me more than a month so it is worth the price. Hope this review helps and if you have any questions feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment